Innovative Production Services is looking for an experienced and exceptional Account Manager on a Full-Time basis to join our team in Matraville, Sydney
For more than 20 years, Innovative Production Services has been providing Lighting, Audio, Vision, Staging, Rigging, and design for corporate events, along with music, theatre, & art sectors.
Innovative prides itself on delivering creative and complicated technical services with second-to-none service and equipment.
Role and Responsibility
Management of Projects and Jobs which includes:
- Initial contact with client to establish scope of works.
- Arranging site visits and meetings as required.
- CAD drawing of plans & schematics
- Specifying equipment required to complete the Project/Job.
- Specifying resources required to complete the Project/Job.
- Managing WH&S in all aspects of events
- Working with Operations Manager and Warehouse Manager to ensure all equipment & resource requirements are met and planned.
- Managing video content and presentations
- Ensuring job is confirmed and payment conditions are clearly stated to client.
- Successful on-site execution of Project or Job.
- Invoicing of clients
- Client follow-up
Help develop systems, procedures and efficiency – set up time, ease of use, practical application:
- Research and report on new and suitable equipment for purchase.
- Assist in business development by:
Looking for opportunities to develop relationships with clients
Looking for opportunities to gain new clients
Researching new market sectors and new events
Passing on new leads to other staff to act on if you don’t have time
Develop your own skills by attending training sessions in relation to relevant products and/or procedures (Innovative will reimburse or pay for these provided they are approved by a Director)
Assist other staff by passing on knowledge and skills learned at training sessions and/or your own skills gained through experience and/or prior training.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- A Current Class C NSW Drivers Licence
- Ideally EWP, Rigging License, Fork Lift License
- Advanced experience in general event production practices;
- In-depth working knowledge of one or more specific areas, Audio, Lighting or Vision technology;
- Experience in dealing with clients and quotation negotiation
Skills and Competencies
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
- Attention to Detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Creativity: In event design to make the most out of a client’s budget. Coming up with new ways to use equipment to achieve a desired goal
- Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties in an efficient and timely manner.
- Problem Solving: ability to recognize and address issues quickly and efficiently utilizing the tools at your disposal to rectify issues quickly.
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment and be part of a friendly, caring team
- Engaging on the job training
- Career progression opportunities
- A dynamic and unique working environment