Innovative Production Services is looking for an experienced and exceptional Warehouse Assistant on a Full-Time basis to join our team in Matraville, reporting to the Warehouse Manager.
For more than 20 years, Innovative Production Services has been providing premium audio visual and production services to the high end corporate market. Innovative prides itself on delivering polished technical ability with second-to-none service and equipment.
Role and Responsibility
· Working to prepare equipment for jobs in line with preparation pack lists provided by account/production managers
· Liaising with account/production managers regarding equipment details, missing items and specific equipment details
· Working under the coordination of the Logistics Manager and Warehouse Manager to facilitate deliveries and pickups of jobs
· Contributing opinions and constructive criticism to help form company best practice policies in all areas of the warehouse
· Ensuring all staff morale is held high and in alignment with company values.
· Aiding in the preventative and scheduled maintenance of equipment in line with maintenance schedules and under the instruction of the Inventory Controller
· Undertaking test and tagging of electrical components and cabling
· Loading and Unloading vehicles
· Assisting with general warehouse tasks.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
· A Current Class C NSW Drivers Licence
· Clean Driving Licence
· Manual vehicle driver
· Advanced knowledge of audio/visual equipment
· Experience working with picking lists
In return, you will receive:
· Competitive salary
· Engaging on the job training
· Career progression opportunities
· A dynamic and unique working environment
For further information about this position or the Company, please contact Guy Gilchrist, Warehouse Manager on (02) 9311 9120
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications Close: 09/04/18
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.